Air Asia Cabin Crew Jobs in Bangalore
Website Air Asia
Are you looking for AirAsia cabin crew jobs in Bangalore, India? then you must read this information until the end.
Because here I have mentioned everything that you need to go and attend the Air Asia cabin crew interview.
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Company Name – AirAsia
Job Location – Bangalore, India
Mode of Application – Online
Air Asia Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- Nationality – Open to all based on the country’s advertisement (like the open day for Malaysia required Malaysian nationality)
- Age – Minimum 18 years or above age is required to apply for air Asia flight attendant.
- Height – for the female is min 157cm, barefoot; and for the Male in min. 169cm barefoot.
- Minimum Criteria – SPM with CREDIT in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and one other subject.
- Language Skills – Fluency in written/spoken English and the regional language.
- Education – Graduate of any discipline is encouraged to apply for Air Asia careers.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply for Air Asia.
- Outgoing, well-rounded and possess a stunning personality is required.
- An inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic look is needed.
- Must possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Required Document to be Carried
- Recent resume
- Original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years (substitute if SPM English, not credit)
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.