Website Air Asia
Are you looking for AirAsia cabin crew jobs in Bangalore, India? then you must read this information until the end.
Because here I have mentioned everything that you need to go and attend the Air Asia cabin crew interview.
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Company Name – AirAsia
Job Location – Bangalore, India
Mode of Application – Online
Air Asia Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- Nationality – Open to all based on the country’s advertisement (like the open day for Malaysia required Malaysian nationality)
- Age – Minimum 18 years or above age is required to apply for air Asia flight attendant.
- Height – for the female is min 157cm, barefoot; and for the Male in min. 169cm barefoot.
- Minimum Criteria – SPM with CREDIT in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and one other subject.
- Language Skills – Fluency in written/spoken English and the regional language.
- Education – Graduate of any discipline is encouraged to apply for Air Asia careers.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply for Air Asia.
- Outgoing, well-rounded and possess a stunning personality is required.
- An inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic look is needed.
- Must possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Required Document to be Carried
- Recent resume
- Original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years (substitute if SPM English, not credit)
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.