Air Asia Job Vacancy in Pune (Ground Staff)
Here you will get full information about Air Asia job vacancy for Pune, Maharastra. So, if you want to apply for an air Asia ground staff job please check this information till the end to apply for this job.
Air Asia Job Responsibilities
The Guest Services Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
Ground Staff Duties
- Documentation check: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system and issuing a boarding pass.
- Tagging luggage and carry on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions.
- Boarding guest to the aircraft.
- Deplaning guests form the aircraft.
- Providing assistance to guests if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Handle documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card.
- Asking 7 mandatory security questions to all passengers that check-in their luggage.
- Comply with Airline Standard, Safety performance, the applicable law and procedure in all locations where the operation is conducted.
Air Asia Ground Staff Eligibility
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, or local language where the staff is located
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on shift.
If you want to apply for AirAsia India jobs for any other location please check the link.
Thank you and best of luck for the Aviation Dreamer team.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.