Website Air Asia
Here you will get full information about Air Asia job vacancy for Srinagar, India. So, if you want to apply for an air Asia ground staff job please check this information till the end to apply for this job.
- He/ She has the authority to plan the roster for the shift.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions, either to address hazards and/or errors
identified through reporting or from other sources, or in response to events, such as
accidents and incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with both regulatory and internal requirements.
- Liaise with direct clients and monitor external service providers as per SLA.
- Liaise closely with OCC Ramp staff to maximize upliftment and utilization of
available space / under load on the aircraft.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external authorities who
have a direct impact on business.
- Set, implement and maintain uniform operational procedures in line with the network.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as
laid down in the AAI Cargo Manual, SMS Manual, Safety Policy and Objectives.
Eligibility Criteria for AirAsia Cargo Officer
- A graduate of the above-qualified candidate can apply for this position.
- For Air Asia jobs candidates should have good communication skills.
- Positive attitude, friendly, outgoing personality & do Multitasking.
- Should have excellent Hands-on experience of MS Office, Cargo Reservation The system, Email, etc.
- Able to work in Shifting basis.
- Strong customer service skills and detail-oriented
- Candidates must have 3 years of prior Cargo operations/ Ramp Operations experience with an Airline.
If you want to apply for AirAsia India jobs for any other location please check the link.
Thank you and best of luck for the Aviation Dreamer team.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.