Air Asia Jobs in Kolkata as Paramedic
Jobs Designation – Paramedic
Jobs Location – Kolkata, India
Apply Online – Click Here
- Conduct of Breathalyser Test. The procedure for the conduct of the breathalyzer test for aircrew and cabin-crew for alcohol
consumption is contained in CAR Section 5 Series F Part III. The testing procedure and actions to be taken upon finding a crew positive are contained in this CAR. Effective conduct of these provisions on different bases.
- First Aid training for Cabin Crew. The aspects of first aid as contained in CAR Section 7 Series M Part I to be effectively
comprehended and conduct training in these areas.
- First Aid Kits (FAK), Medical Kits (MK), and Universal Precaution Kit (UPK). Aspects pertaining to carriage of these have been covered in the CAR Section 2 Series X Part III. The correct provisioning of the contents of the kits and training of crew on their use
- Maintenance of records. The paramedic is required to maintain medicine indent, records on sickness/fitness and those pertaining to a breathalyser.
- First-Aid to all employees. Paramedic with his knowledge in general nursing and patient care and training in Basic life support and Advanced life support is expected to provide medical care to all employees in case of any incident or illness.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.