Indigo air hostess job for freshers in Guwahati, Assam. All the female candidates can attend this Indigo walk-in interview. So, friends remember it’s a walk-in interview, no need to apply online. just get prepared yourself and attend the interview in the below interview details.
Also, click here to check out Indigo cabin crew jobs for other locations.
Eligibility Criteria for Lead Cabin Crew
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passports, minimum age 21 years.
- Competency card/ SEP Card with 2 Recurrent endorsed.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height: Minimum of 155 cm, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well-groomed. No tattoos are visible in the uniform.
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from our aviation resume expert. HURRY
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reports on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable about your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completing all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people-centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverages.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership on board to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc.).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always being helpful towards your customers.
- Being able to always provide assistance to your customer’s needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keeping the aircraft clean at all times.
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services on board.
- Demonstrate all your safety, security, and First Aid-related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After the flight ensure you finish all reports and requirements before you sign off.
Here you check out the latest cabin crew interview questions and answers list for freshers to get prepared yourself.
Check Indigo cabin crew interview rounds step by step in detail.
Friends, I think now you can attend the Indigo Air hostess job interview without any problem. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go to and site to apply online. Because it requires you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.