Website Air India
Do you want to become a cabin crew in Bengaluru, India? Then here you will get the latest Air India vacancy for cabin crew in August 2023. Only females can apply for the Air India cabin crew jobs online and book their interview spot. So, if you have completed your schooling and want to apply for an Airport job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Eligibility Criteria Air India Cabin Crew
- Age Limit (As of 01.09.2019) for
- General/EWS – between 18 and 35 years
- OBC – between 18 and 38 years
- SC/ST – between 18 and 40 years
- Ex-SM – As per Government Guidelines
- Educational Qualification – Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized/reputed University/ Institution
- Experience – Minimum 5 years Post Qualification experience in Hotel Management/Hospitality Services/Airlines Business/Similar experiences. Preference would be given to Personnel from the Airline or Hotel Industry.
- For Senior Level Position: Minimum 15 years of aviation experience with adequate Experience in cabin cleaning (Aviation) at a Senior level position (Cabin Supervisor / Cabin Manager).
- Language Proficiency – Should have proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Height – not below 158 cm. for Males and 152.5 cm. for Female Candidates (Relaxation in the height of 2.5 cms. to SC/ST and belonging from North-East Region Candidates)
Note – Here you can read this article about the Air India cabin crew interview questions and answers and get prepared for your interview.
Job Descriptions Air Hostess
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to your seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is safely stored away.
- Including the safety of the safety device and the safety checks, the flight is completed before the aircraft becomes clean and orderly, and the information in the seat pocket is up to date and on all the food, drinks, and stock boards.
- Checking all seat belts and galleries are safe before take-off.
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- Serving food and snacks.
- Participation in the pre-flight briefing, during which the air cabin crew are assigned their place of work for the upcoming flight. Flight details, schedule, number of infants on board, and travelers with special needs such as diabetic passengers or passengers in a wheelchair.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they are safe in operation.
- Giving first aid where necessary.
- Ensure passengers get safely off at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead locker and there is no stove way or suspicious luggage on board.
- Completing paperwork, including writing flight reports.
Also, check another article to get the cabin crew interview question list which will help you to clear this interview.
How to Apply for Air India Vacancy
So, friends if you want to apply for the Air India vacancy at Bengaluru Airport. Then first you need to click on the below Apply Now button then you will see the airline’s official link. Then you need to click that link to visit the airline’s official job post and Freinds these all are open-day interviews.
Note – Here you can check out the Indigo Airline’s latest ground staff jobs for freshers males and females.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airindia.com.