AirArabia Hiring Ground Staff (TRAINER) in UAE
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – Ground Staff (TRAINER)
Salary – AED 9500
Job Location – Sharjah, UAE
Application Process – Online
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver Ground Operations Learning and Development interventions for all areas of the company as determined by the Ground Operations Training Manager (GOTM). To act as a role model for ground operations excellence in terms of actions and behavior.
- Motivated and encouraged to exceed expectations by the training delivered
- Fully skilled on the use of all systems and equipment
- Fully aware of compliance policies and procedures for Air Arabia, Sharjah Aviation Services, Customer Airlines, and the regulatory procedures
- Properly briefed on all changes to product and procedures
- Assess training needs; develop and deliver ongoing training activities to help station personnel maintain and improve their job skills and knowledge.
- Update curriculum as per IOSA/ISAGO standards and create handouts, manuals, visual aids, course outlines,
- PowerPoint presentations, assessment instruments, newsletters, and other materials as required.
- Deliver ad-hoc training sessions on a shift rotation and at different workplace locations as determined by the GOTM
- Explain procedures so as to ensure that the relevant Health & Safety and Company policy requirements placed upon all operations are fully complied with.
- Support GOTM in dealing with Safety and Quality observations. Also, in areas of safety risk assessments and hazard identification.
- Work with the GOTM to continually review training materials, ensuring that all changes in policy, operational requirements, and legislation are incorporated in the training to ensure compliance at all times.
- Ensure that all training is conducted to the highest levels so that security, safety, and service standards are met by all departments.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive reporting as required.
Experience and Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience in Airport Operation or customer service environment in a supervisory level OR Minimum of one-year experience in training in customer handling / Airport operations environment.
- Expert knowledge in Ground Operations such as Passenger handling, Baggage handling, ramp and load control, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in Departure Control System and Baggage Tracing System.
- IATA or other relevant aviation qualifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical ability and organizational skills
- Knowledge in ISAGO standards will be an added advantage;
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal skills in English plus one additional language.
- Fluent in the Arabic language would be an advantage
- Excellent motivational skills and has the ability to influence staff performance and increase productivity.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and able to work on a shift basis as and when required to deliver training in the workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.