Freinds do you want to apply for the AirAsia assistant security officer job in Srinagar, India? Then, here you can check out the full details about Air Asia’s latest jobs in India. Which will help you to apply online.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain all records (Training Records, AEP records, etc) & documentation of the location security team in the shift.
- To prepare and submit a daily report [which includes incidents] to Manager-Security / Asst Manager Security.
- Competency to carry out security functions as per the regulatory guidelines.
- Attend security briefing/debriefing and follow instructions and advisory issued by the station in-charge/department.
- 1 – 3.5 years of work experience in Security
- AVSEC qualified
- Screeners qualified will be added advantage
- Bachelors degree – Mandatory
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.