AirAsia Hiring Cargo Operation Supervisor in Bangalore
Job Title – Cargo Operations Supervisor
Company Name – Air Asia
Job Location – Bangalore, India
Apply Online – Click here
- He/ She has the authority to plan the roster for the shift.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions, either to address hazards and/or errors identified through reporting or from other sources, or in response to events, such as
accidents and incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with both regulatory and internal requirements.
- Liaise with direct clients and monitor external service providers as per SLA.
- Liaise closely with OCC Ramp staff to maximize upliftment and utilization of
available space / under load on the aircraft.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external authorities who have a direct impact on business.
- Set, implement and maintain uniform operational procedures in line with the network.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as
- laid down in the AAI Cargo Manual, SMS Manual, Safety Policy and Objectives.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.