Job Title – Senior First Officer
Company Name – Air Asia
Job Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Apply Online – Click here
- Ensure the correct flight is displayed on FIDS.
- Follow up on PIR i.e. Tracing, Calling & updating passengers.
- Check BTS report for mishandled cases and follow up on BAH cases.
- Ensure departmental KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure security questions are asked and be vigilant at all times.
- Replenish and monitor stationeries, ED cards &, etc.
- Ensure check-in counter and the gate is tidy.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of work area and backup room.
- Ensure no third party check-in and check passengers’ cabin baggage.
- Be vigilant to check visa validity.
- To perform cash collection at sales and excess baggage counter.
- Ensure sales drop is correct and issue remittance envelope.
- Report to Finance for the discrepancy in short of cash.
- Ensure compliance with SOP and T&C.
- Promote and sell all ancillary income.
- Submit overtime claim forms to DE before the deadline.
- Attend to the guest’s complaint.
- Check passenger’s travel documents and to positively identify passengers prior to check-in.
- To be emphatic and to have the initiative to assist passengers in Passenger handling and crisis management (Flight delays, cancellations).
- Ensure safety & security at all times.
- Work as a team and communicate well.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.