Website Air India
Do you want to become a commercial pilot job in India? Here you will get the latest Airbus A320 pilot job vacancy update in Air India. So, if you have completed your pilot training and want to apply for a pilot job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – A320 Trainee Pilot [First Officer]
Job Location – Delhi, India
Closing Date – September 2023
Application Process – Online
Here you can check out the latest aviation job WorldWide.
A320 Pilot Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Indian Nationals or Overseas citizens of India
- All Technical / License qualifications shall also be required to be current at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates shall be in possession of a Police Verification Certificate obtained in the preceding three months from the date of joining (in case their passport has not been issued/renewed in the last 05 years).
- Candidates, currently employed, must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current Employer, at the time of joining Air India.
- Pilots from other Tata companies are not eligible to apply.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: The shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo:-
- Written Test (For Trainee Pilot only)
- Psychometric test
- Personal Interview.
- Simulator Flight Proficiency Test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Background Verification Check
- Max Age – 30 Years
- A320 Endorsement on CPL with 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/University
- PIC (including DE/TRI/LTC)
- Max Age – 55 Years
- Requirement – Minimum 500 hours as PIC
Here you can check out the details information about Air India pilot salaries for fresher pilots.
Job Descriptions of Pilot
- PIC(including DE/TRI/LTC)
- Co-Pilot on A320/B787/B777/B737 fleet
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Assessment issued by DGCA, India.
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India with valid endorsement on the type rated aircraft.
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India.
- Current Instrument rating on type-rated aircraft endorsed on Indian CPL/ATPL.
- Valid ELP endorsed on Indian CPL/ATPL.
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communications, India.
- Mandatory eGCA-ID with all licenses and documents validated.
Here you can check out the details information about the Air India cabin crew job update in 2023.
How to Apply for A320 Pilot Jobs
To apply for the Air India A320 pilot job, you need to check the below apply now button, and then the company’s official link will appear. You need to click on the link and then apply online on the company’s official page.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airindia.com.