Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Hiring Aircraft Mechanic Officer. So, have you completed your aircraft engineering then here is the opportunity for you to become an airline staff like Qatar Airways.
Requested to all the interested applicant check the bellow information before apply online –
Recently Qtara Airways looking for an Aircraft Mechanic to join their team in New York, USA.
The aircraft is responsible for providing aircraft maintenance services in New York to support the requirements operated under the supervision of the Station Maintenance Manager. In this role, you will ensure that all maintenance and related activities are performed in accordance with the agency/customer procedures and the aircraft maintenance data provided.
Aircraft Mechanic Job Responsibilities
- Performing scheduled and non-scheduled tasks on QR or customer aircraft in accordance with maintenance data and QR/ customer procedures.
- Advising and assisting the engineer on aircraft and in the technical documentation to ensure that all relevant information is correctly and timely entered into the relevant records.
- Ensuring that all health and safety issues are always followed. Ensure compliance with company HSE standards and regulations and ensure co-workers follow them as well.
- Ensuring all equipment and tools are serviceable prior to use.
- Ensuring all ground support equipment used is clean and serviceable and is returned to the original location at the end of the task.
- Examining and inspecting aircraft, engines, or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Servicing, greasing screens, cleaning, greasing moving parts, and performing tasks on aircraft.
- Providing support in the case of AOG at JFK as well as providing operational requirements in certain areas where Qatar Airways operates. The role will be required to travel to the station to recover the aircraft as required.
- Performing Line maintenance services to Customer Airlines according to a contract executed between QR and operators. Ensure Customer procedures are always complied with.
- Maintaining Line store as per QR requirements.
Requierment Criteria of an Aircraft Mecanic
- You must have a relevant Vocational, Tertiary, or Trade Qualification from recognized Aeronautical/Technical College.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Aircraft Mechanic, 3 years of which are working in modern jet aircraft.
- You must have experience working in one or more aircraft types operated by Qatar Airways. You have an in-depth knowledge of the basic principles of aircraft maintenance with the ability to perform tasks and duties independently as required within each specific area. You have basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in multicultural environments at all levels in the organization.
- You are able to work in a highly pressurized work environment with high volume activities within a 24/7 shift pattern. You have great performance for operational and strategic decision making and are able to prioritize sequential completion of tasks and processes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.