Website United Airlines
Do you want to become a Ground Service Equipment Technician at the Newark Airport? Here you will get the latest ground staff job vacancy update in New Jersey, USA from United Airlines. So, if you have completed your schooling and want to apply for an equipment technician job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Company Name – United Airlines
Job Title – Ground Service Equipment Technician
Job Location – Newark, New Jersey, United States.
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Here you check out Delta Airline’s latest flight attendant jobs in the USA.
Requirement Criteria of Ground Service Equipment Technician
- Troubleshoot, repair, and complete preventative maintenance on Ground Service Equipment (both motorized and non-motorized)
- Work will include diagnostic testing and repair of gas engines, transmissions, suspension, and brake systems
- Troubleshooting and repair of diesel engines, and heavy industrial equipment, including large aircraft air conditioners, air start, and ground electrical power units
- Ground Service Equipment Technicians are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)
- Schedules are bid and awarded according to seniority
- Salary increases will be administered according to the current IBT/United contract
- New employees are required to join the union within ninety (90) days of employment
- There is an initiation fee for joining the union and subsequent monthly union dues which are set by the Local Lodge
Here you can check out the latest jobs for Alaska flight attendants in 2023.
- 24 months of experience with troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of gas and diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic systems, and motorized equipment
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Ability to work any shift assigned (nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed) within 24/7 operation
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and/or walk for extended periods
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to high noise levels
- Moderate lifting
- Computer experience for input and retrieval of data
- Certificate of completion from an accredited automotive school
- Experience with motorized equipment supporting airport ground operations
Here you can check out other Airport jobs in SFO for freshers males and females.
How to Apply Online for Nashville Airport
To apply for the USA, Newark Airport, you need to check the below apply now button, and then the company’s official link will appear. You need to click on the link and then apply online on the company’s official page.
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.