Website Bamboo Airways
Position – Cabin Crew
Mode of Application – Online
Salary – Negotiation
Bamboo Airways careers Schedules for Fresh
BATCH 34 – DAD – Saturday 04/07/2020 – DA NANG CITY
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Job Description of Bamboo Air Flight Attendant
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid – dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Bamboo Airways Flight Attendant Requirements Criteria
- Male: 170 cm or above;
- Female: 160 cm or above;
- Minimum arm-reach of 212 cm (On tiptoes);
- Education: High school graduated or above;
- Age limitation: 18 – 30;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Minimum TOEIC 500 required;
- Second foreign language is the advantage;
- The applicant with an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills is a plus too;
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only 8.55 USD per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.