Cabin Crew Jobs Melbourne, Australia [Regional Express Airline]
Website Regional Express
REX is currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced industry professionals to join our Flight Attendant Team on the B737 aircraft, based in Melbourne.
The role involves responsibility for passenger safety as well as providing a personalized, genuine, and caring service to all our passengers.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- You must be able to reach 180 cm on flat feet
- A current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- The ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Customer service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (including the ability to swim fully clothed without aid or floating device for 50m)
- Flexibility (working hours will vary and will include weekends and public holidays)
- A high level of personal presentation
- A natural willingness to please and care for people
How To Apply
Please visit our website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8023275 for further information or to submit your application. You must apply via our website link to be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted at various times throughout this time period to be advised of an interview date and time.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rex.com.au.