Cargo Jobs in Bangalore [Emirates]
Are you looking for Emirates airlines cargo agent jobs in Bangalore, India? Then here you can check out Emirates airline’s latest vacancy details for fresher and experience.
Job Responsibility’s of Cargo Agent
Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety, and flight instruction.
- You should monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown and also resolving any related issues.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies.
- Update flight management reports including identification and control of irregularities and discrepancies.
- Dispatch post-flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner.
- Resolve customer queries, complaints, and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents.
- Full administrative work indicated by supervisor/cargo officer, including data entry, statistics, and reports.
- Provide support, guidance, and coaching to Cargo Agents.
- Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
- All the applicant must have completed their graduation from any recognized university.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an Airline or Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent.
Knowledge/skills of Cargo Officer
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and ideally hold a DG certificate
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulation
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Other Information About Emirates Airlines Hiring
- Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
- In compliance with Federal law, all contracted persons will have to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States and must complete the required employment eligibility verification document form at the time of recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.