Customer Service Agent Job in Ahmedabad, India
Website Qatar Airways
We are recruiting for Lead Real Time Agent to be based in Ahmadabad, India.
The successful applicant will ensure proper and effective utilization of manpower resources to maximize efficiency and achieve predefined KPI’s. You will coordinate with all departments to maintain Service Level and ensure targets are achieved. You possess strong responsibility to optimize cross-skilling for voice as well as non-voice tasks, activation of staffing on demand measures by anticipating market and service affecting influence. You will deliver outstanding service to all interfacing department, representing business needs and helping stakeholders achieve strategic goals aligned to Customer Centre Needs.
- Real time steering and skilling of Customer Services Agents (CSA) driven by the real time trends to meet defined performance targets daily (Service levels, abandoned percentage, average handling time, Occupancy, Average speed of answer and queue accessibility) and achieve performance consistency based on business requirements.
- Real-time resource for voice and non-voice tasks for efficient resource optimization and blending.
- Manage non-voice queue maintaining productive and service level goals.
- Identify intraday trends as they develop and recommend the impact on resources and KPI’s to the business units.
- Balance service delivery along with site occupancy.
- Acts as an interface between site internal departments as well as to other QR CCC locations and HO.
- Break optimization and re-scheduling of daily exceptions to meet scheduling requirements.
- Covert information provided by management team about internal and external service impacting activities to utilize real-time resource adjustments.
- Report and highlight abirritation against any KPIs on real time, through reporting and escalation matrix.
- Tracking daily attendance for the centre along with reporting late logins.
- Maintain real time management information dashboards.
- Real time and Adhoc report showcasing real time performance, shrinkage and trends.
- Regularly analyse data and provide insight to scheduling and planning team to optimize performance and productivity.
- Coordinate with IT related to any contact centre application or call related incident.
- Monitor overall officer adherence to work schedule to improve availability to customers and alert supervisors of scheduled non-adherance in real-time.
- Handle agents daily break schedule, schedule swaps and during low-call volume work with supervisor to request agents to leave early or allocate resources to alternative tasks.
- ID creation, skill reconciliation, maintenance of skill matrix.
- Act as a local operational representative for TEC (Telephonic Emergency Centre)
- Perform other department duties related to hir/her position as directed by the Head of the department.
- Relevant High school qualification with minimum 2 years of job-related experience or
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Knowledge in Customer Contact Centre Operations Management
- Strong MS-Office and reporting experience
- Ability to analyze the performance data and statistics
- Willing to work in shifts
- Multi-task in an often-pressurized environment
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive toward common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Strong communication skills (good written and spoken English)
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.