- Develops training plans in alignment with dnata training matrix and availability of employees, taking into consideration operational requirements
- Checks training plans and assists in planning the calendar for each training category Execute
- Ensures that the training nominations by the departments are aligned with the criteria for training
- pre-requisites, performance, business needs, etc…
- Provides accurate and timely communication with internal customers and vendors, in addition to the effective coordination for training support functions such as materials, venue bookings, equipment, transport, etc.
- Liaises with relevant departments with regards to their training requirements, including helping to collate and document needs for specific areas of responsibility, and providing information on existing appropriate training solutions.
- Updates the training matrix regularly to ensure that all staff has the training records updated
- Create, update and amend training records on a timely basis so that the information is available to the concerned line departments to monitor training performance on a regular basis
- Prepare and distribute the pre-course study material when appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the training programme and following up with the attendees or their line department for maximum attendance.
- Conduct effective briefing sessions to update staff on new development and changes of procedure within the organisation and department.
- Investigates, in liaison with Safety and line management, problems, accidents in order to recommend changes to operational procedures and training material to help reduce these situations
- Conduct, in liaison with line management, Training Needs Analysis, to measure training effectiveness and to ensure that service standards are met. This includes but not limited to records of safety incidents, customer complaints. Analyze the data and provide feedback to line management and recommend different approaches/new training programs for business improvement
- Maintain, update, and track the validity of the training matrix and ensure that all the staff are current and notified well in advance before a course has expired.
- Follow company procedures related to safety and security.
- Report deviations from the process, unsafe acts, faulty equipment, and damaged infrastructure
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in Airport Operations and 1-3 years in a supervision/management role
- Proficient knowledge in Airport Operations
- Advanced IT and Computer Literacy Skills
- 1-3 Experience training Dangerous Goods in line with IATA Standards
- 1-3 Experience in providing training on equipment (Forklift)
Salary & Benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.