Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs UAE
Where could you be tomorrow?
We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like to meet you. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of our global recruitment events.
Position – Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared –
- An updated CV – you will need to provide details about your previous employment and education history
- Photos to upload
- Be ready to record a Video Interview. Towards the end of the application, you will be asked to record your responses to some questions. The video recording opens in a separate window as part of your application.
Note – if you want to looking for any other location jobs please check Emirates airline jobs for another area.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.