Do you want to become a cabin crew in Emirates Airlines? Then you need to check out this article till the end. All the freshers males and females can apply for this cabin crew job in Southend on Sea, United Kingdom. Check the below details to get all the required information related to this job.
Friends here you can check out Delta Airlines’ latest job opening in the USA.
Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Here you can check out the latest jobs for Alaska flight attendants in 2023.
Job Description of Emirates Cabin Crew
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
How to Apply Online for Emirates Cabin Crew Job
So, friends if you want to apply for an Emirates cabin crew job in Southend on Sea, United Kingdom. Then first you need to click on the below Apply Now button then you will see the airline’s official link. Then you need to click that link to visit the airline’s official job post and Freinds these all are open-day interviews.
Note – So, it’s not required to apply online, just you need to check the interview venue and then directly attend the interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.