Emirates Jobs Deputy Airport Service Manager
Website Emirates Airline
Are you looking for Emirates jobs? here you will get full information about emirates airline latest vacancy for Airport Service Manager. So if you are interested to apply for this vacancy please apply online.
Emirates Airport Manager Requirements Criteria
- Educated up to degree level.
- Qualified to an advanced level in Passenger Services, Ground Operations, Baggage Claims, Reservations & Ticketing, and Weight & Balance.
- Experience at Managerial level in Airport Passenger handling/Operations.
- A strong awareness of Systems, especially DCS, Reservations/Ticketing and Baggage Tracing/ Reconciliation and Microsoft systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) at all levels.
- Proven ability to lead motivating and developing staff.
- An appreciation of the concept of customer service for internal as well as external customers.
- Capable of working under pressure in an environment which requires a very high degree of initiative
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Emirates Airport Manager Job Details
Job Location – GATWICK AIRPORT, United Kingdom
Apply Process – Online
Job Purpose of Airport Manager
- Assist the Airport Services Manager to manage and ensure a safe, efficient and timely airport operation at Gatwick Airport to ensure that EK’s image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced to the highest standards.
- Ensure that the service offered by the Ground Handling Agent is efficient, professional and of the highest possible standards and that flight punctuality is maintained without compromising safety or security.
- Be active ineffective coordination with all internal and external departments such as the Handling Agent, other airlines and various authorities at the airport.
- Assist in managing and supervising staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered.
- Assume responsibility for running the Station when the Airport Services Manager is not on duty.
- Assist to implement and periodically review strategy to ensure that EK airport staff fulfills all procedures, standards, and instructions as laid down by Airport Services.
- Ensure adequate measures are implemented and maintained in order to protect the safety and security of the whole operation including aircraft, passengers, cargo, baggage, and all staff.
- Monitor all aspects of Gatwick operation and liaise with the management of Handling Agents and other service suppliers in order to identify problem areas and find solutions in order to achieve and maintain acceptable customer service standards.
- An assist to lead, guide and develop staff in order to ensure the maintenance of an engaged, motivated workforce, and adherence to passenger service and other operational standards.
- Assist with all administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner, e.g. Monthly Reports, Baggage Claim settlements, safety & compliance audits, general correspondence and complaint investigations and highlight areas of potential problems, reoccurring discrepancies, service failures and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and constantly review local procedures or Diversion/Delay Handling/Disruptions and Emergency Procedures for the reference of both EK staff and those of the Handling Agent.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us on our website www.emirates.com/careers
So, I think I have mentioned all the important things to become a flight attendant. And I hope you will like this article and bookmark my website for future information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com