Emirates jobs Vacancy in Copenhagen for Cabin Crew
Emirates jobs Vacancy in Copenhagen for Cabin Crew. Walk-in-interview details are below like interview venue, date, time, eligibility and interview process.
Position – Cabin Crew
Interview Location – COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Venue – Hotel: Copenhagen Marriott Hotel; Kalvebod Brygge 5,1560 Copenhagen V
There are a few qualities that will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more than great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics we look for when you meet us at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises, we prepare for you.
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult our grooming guidelines below when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an assessment day.
- CV Review And Evaluation
- Group Assessment
- Height And Reach Assessment
- On-Line English Language Assessment And Behavioural Questionnaire
- Web-Based Final Interview
Note – if you want to check emirates airline cabin crew salary and benefits please click on the link.
I think this article will help you to attend the Emirates jobs in Sydney, Australia interview and we hope you will get success for your dream. If you need help with your cabin crew interview please check out our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.