Flydeal Cabin Crew jobs [Riyadh]
Website Flydeal Airline
Industry – Aviation
Functional Area – Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant
Total Position – 20
Job Type – Full Time/Permanent ( Rotating )
Department – Flight Operations
Job Location – Riyadh
Gender – Female
Age – 23 – 35 Years
Nationality – Saudi
Career Level – Entry Level
Education – High School
Work Permit – Saudi Arabia
Flydeal Careers Responsibilities for Cabin Crew
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
- Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensure onboard sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Flydeal Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Minimum age of 23 years, Maximum age of 35 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multilateral team.
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent health and fitness; and non-smoker.
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.
Note – cabin crew interview question answer list for all airlines.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flyadeal.com.