Indigo Ground Staff job in Prayagraj [December 2020]
Are you looking for Indigo airline jobs in Prayagraj, India? Then check here the latest indigo airline jobs for fresher. We all know Indigo is the biggest domestic airline in India. So, it will be a great opportunity to make your career.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
- Your mission is to secure safe operation, punctuality, customer satisfaction, team efficiency, cost control, secure good working atmosphere and environment.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that the necessary qualification is not prescribed by a recognized Board or University. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, Able to work under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicant will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to local residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after 6 months.
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.