Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs in Madrid, Spain. All the male and female can apply for Qatar Airways jobs also, you should remember it’s a walk-in-interview. So, no need to apply online you attend the walk-in interview directly to the given date and address.
So, friends if you want to become a cabin crew in Qatar Airways, then read the full information and attend the walk-in-interview. Here I have mentioned all the required information to attend the Qatar Airways cabin crew interview. Like – Interview date, time, venue, cabin crew requirement criteria, etc.
Qatar Airways Job Interview Details
Position – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Jobs area – Madrid, Spain
Interview Venue – INTERCONTINENTAL MADRID – Paseo de la Castellana, 49, Madrid 28046 Spain.
Note – if you searching for Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs for any other location please click here.
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum of 21 years
- Minimum arm-reach of 212 cms
- High school diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a multinational team
- A love of travel
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Note – Freinds if you don’t have a professional resume for cabin crew or ground staff interview you can contact us to make your resume within 2 working days.
Cabin Crew Job Description
- We are searching for talented personalities to join our award-winning airline. If you are looking for a bright future, then look no further than Qatar Airways and launch your career with us!
- We can offer you a 5-star training, an exciting lifestyle and a promising career, not just a job!
- You will look after our customers by delivering the promise of excellent in-flight service and by maintaining the highest level of safety and security onboard.
- Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances, and transportation for duty.
- Qatar Airways offers you the opportunity to explore the world with your new family of more than 13,000 Cabin Crew and 131 nationalities.
- Your future awaits, let your ambitions fly high!
Note – check out here cabin crew interview questions and answer for all of you who are going to attend this interview.
Steps to Apply for this Interview
- Complete your online application.
- Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to our Open Day through email.
- Prepare to attend the Open Day.
- Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide Applicant ID, An up to date CV in English, Photocopy of your passport, A passport-sized photograph.
Document List to Attend or Apply for Qatar Airways Cabin Crew
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
Note – is it your first time to faced cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you have a clear idea about the Qatar Airways Jobs for cabin crew walk-in-interview. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.