Qatar Airways Jobs in Delhi (India) – Apply Now
Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways jobs for ground staff in Delhi, India. All Indians can apply for Qatar Airways jobs also, you should remember you need to apply online for this job.
So, friends if you want to become a ground staff in Qatar Airways, then read the full information, and then you can go and apply for this job. Here I have mentioned all the required information to attend the Qatar Airways ground staff interview.
Qatar Airways Job Interview Details
Position – Ground Staff [Cargo Agent]
Jobs Location – Doha, Qatar
Interview Location – Delhi, India
Last Date of Application – 30 May 2023
Note – if you searching for Qatar Airways cabin crew for any other location please click here.
Qatar Airways Ground Staff Requirement Criteria
- Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on role)
- Experienced – minimum 6 years of job-related experience Or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience – minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Command of the English language
- Complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction, and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Preferred Sales and/or marketing courses.
Note – Freinds if you don’t have a professional resume for a cabin crew or ground staff interview you can contact us to make your resume within 2 working days.
Ground Staff Job Description
- Plan, direct and control all selling and marketing activities of the station and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue and surpass set revenue budgets
- Prepare a Business and Marketing Plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize QR’s presence in the market
- Maintain regular contacts with the cargo industry (Agent, Key clients, Business partners, etc.)
- Supplement sales calls made by the sales force, to establish contacts and maximize QR’s exposure to the marketplace (Continuously increase awareness of QR products.)
- Supervise the sales team to optimize cargo revenue production and develop/optimize their potential (Distribute areas of responsibility and allocate sales targets to sales executives. Supervise and monitor the sales force and strengthen their weak areas).
- Research competitor benchmarking using compliant approaches through publicly available sources. Conduct a comparative study and evaluation of QRs market share, and traffic movements to/from the station to identify areas of concern and develop remedial action
- Ensure QR’s participation in sales campaigns and public events, collecting sales leads for circulation to concerned departments and stations. (Liaise with the marketing department to obtain technical assistance required and ensure that the programs conform to QR policies and standards.)
- Assist customers/clients with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery liaising with local Ground Handling
- Agents and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure/enhance a satisfactory service provided by QR.
- Educate agents/clients with all QR procedures and procedures regarding the prevailing standards for booking/delivering issues from time to time and by paying agents regular sales visits to generate maximum revenue by providing complete sales & after-sales service and encourage them to generate more business on QR.
- Maintain a proper profile of all the QR cargo agents and clients and pay them visits on a regular basis. Maintain and update the profile of the cargo agents for the purpose of keeping in close contact with them and paying them regular visits to be more vigilant and to be fully aware of their activities and encourage them to generate more revenue.
- Maintain stock and inventory of QR Cargo promotional items and distribute them to agents as and when required.
- Maintain a database of all agents and customers of QR Cargo for easy referral.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Steps to Apply for this Interview
- Complete your online application.
- Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to our Open Day through email.
- Prepare to attend the Open Day.
- Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide your Applicant ID, An up to date CV in English, a Photocopy of your passport, and A passport-sized photograph.
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
Note – is it your first time to face cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on the air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you have a clear idea about the Qatar Airways Jobs for Cargo Agent job at Delhi Airport. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.