Qatar Airways Jobs in Hyderabad (India) – Apply Now
Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways jobs for ground staff in Hyderabad, India. All Indians can apply for Qatar Airways jobs also, you should remember you need to apply online for this job.
So, friends if you want to become a ground staff in Qatar Airways, then read the full information, and then you can go and apply for this job. Here I have mentioned all the required information to attend the Qatar Airways ground staff interview.
Qatar Airways Job Interview Details
Position – Ground Staff
Jobs Location – Doha, Qatar
Interview Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Last Date of Application – 30 May 2023
Note – if you searching for Qatar Airways cabin crew for any other location please click here.
Qatar Airways Ground Staff Requirement Criteria
- High school graduation Previous Experience. Preferred Up to 2 years of prior experience as office assistant or helper will be an advantage. Not mandatory
- Knowledge of office filing systems and procedures related to maintaining and securing office records.
- Basic oral and written communication skills of English language.
- Basic interpersonal skills. Ability to perform a full range of clerical functions
Note – Freinds if you don’t have a professional resume for a cabin crew or ground staff interview you can contact us to make your resume within 2 working days.
Ground Staff Job Description
- Undertake bank errands like deposits, transfers, bill payments etc.
- Maintain inventory of operational stationery.
- Prepare and serve beverages to employees and guests and undertake all other kitchen activities. Ensure the office is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Premium Carpet to be brushed every day. Assist in general office duties, achieving timely and proper distribution of mail / documents; replenishment of office supplies, routine filing, photocopying and other routine functions as required.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient stock levels of office / pantry supplies and service forms.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Perform other duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Undertakes cleaning activities to keep the entire office area clean and tidy. Wash and clean material in pantry so as to be ready for use on, an ongoing basis.
Steps to Apply for this Interview
- Complete your online application.
- Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to our Open Day through email.
- Prepare to attend the Open Day.
- Once you receive your Open Day invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide your Applicant ID, An up to date CV in English, a Photocopy of your passport, and A passport-sized photograph.
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
Note – is it your first time to face cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on the air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you have a clear idea about the Qatar Airways Jobs for airport ground staff. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.