Website Southwest Airlines
Do you want to become a Ramp Agent at the Nashville Airport? Here you will get the latest ground staff job vacancy update in Tennessee, USA from Southwest Airlines. So, if you have completed your schooling and want to apply for a cabin job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Company Name – Southwest Airlines
Job Title – Ramp Agent
Job Location – Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Here you check out Delta Airline’s latest flight attendant jobs in the USA.
Requirement Criteria of Ramp Agent
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work for international flights
- Requires you to obtain and maintain USPS Clearance and meet all requirements to handle US Mail
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, and use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads unload, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
- Warehouses, weighs, stacks, picks up, and delivers air cargo, checks air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies and corrects routine errors
- Safeguards Customers’ baggage, air cargo, air mail, and COMAT from weather, loss, theft, damage, and/or destruction
- Uses jetway stairs frequently to carry items checked at the gate to the aircraft bin
- Reviews cargo forms for accuracy and corrects forms as necessary
- Performs interior aircraft cabin cleaning by hand, including sweeping upholstery, cleaning windows, galleys, and disposal containers in accordance with applicable paperwork
- Cleans and services lavatories operate lavatory carts and dispose of contents in accordance with established procedures
- May perform duties of a Provisioning Agent, including stocking aircraft cabin interiors for flights with equipment and supplies such as literature, disposal, and refuse containers and commissary items in accordance with applicable paperwork. Maintains an inventory of such items and supplies
- Transports cabin and cleaning equipment between aircraft storage area
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push-back tugs, bag carts, lavatory carts, and de-icers
- Manually pushes and pulls push carts and containers
- Works in the vicinity of and between passenger terminals, hangars, and airfreight facilities, both indoors and outdoors
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods of time
- Completes forms and paperwork connected with work assignments according to established procedures, and enters such information into the Company’s information system as required
- Duties vary by size and organization of the station.
- Provides friendly service to all Co-workers and Customers. Has routine contact with people outside of the Company such as delivery agents, shippers, etc.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed in this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee Leaders
Here you can check out other JFK Airport job updates for freshers males and females.
How to Apply Online for Nashville Airport
To apply for the USA, Nashville Airport, you need to check the below apply now button, and then the company’s official link will appear. You need to click on the link and then apply online on the company’s official page.
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.