Website Delta Air Lines
Do you want to become a Ramp Agent at the Salt Lake City Airport? Here you will get the latest ground staff job vacancy update in New York, USA from Delta Airlines. So, if you have completed your schooling and want to apply for a cabin job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Company Name – Delta Air Lines
Job Title – Ramp Agent
Job Location – Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Here you check out Delta Airline’s latest flight attendant jobs in the USA.
Requirement Criteria of Ramp Agent
- Demonstrates that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all weather conditions.
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test.
- Pass a physical ability test (PAT). Click here to watch a video explaining the PAT and to help you prepare.
- Pass an extensive post-offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Must wear required company-approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include, but not limited to hearing protection, safety-toe footwear, protective headwear (bump cap or hard hat), and high visibility safety apparel subject to an approved accommodation, such as alternate PPE.
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircraft, in addition to being responsible for on-time connections by guiding incoming and departing aircraft from the gate positions.
- Safeguard Cargo, baggage, and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, belt loaders, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
- Repeatedly lift and load baggage onto carts to ensure each bag reaches its destination.
- Operate baggage scanners and computers to ensure baggage and cargo are routed correctly to the passenger’s destination.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Here you can check out other JFK Airport job updates for freshers males and females.
How to Apply Online for Salt Lake City Airport
To apply for the USA, Salt Lake City Airport job, you need to check the below apply now button, and then the company’s official link will appear. You need to click on the link and then apply online on the company’s official page.
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.