Ryanair Jobs Cabin Crew [Apply Now]
Freinds here you can get the details information about Ryanair jobs cabin crew. All the fresher and experience male and female can apply for Ryanair cabin crew for Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Discover life in the sky and join Ryanair Cabin Crew Team!
Ryanair Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Please apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of their experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Requierment Craiteria of Ryanair Jobs Cabin Crew
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK if based in the UK upon successful completion of training
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Benefits of Ryanair cabin crew
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of £16 – £21k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
To apply for this job please visit careers.ryanair.com.