Website Saudi Airline
Company Name – Saudi Airline
Job Title – Expat Female Cabin Crew – (1800004D)
Work Locations – Saudi Arabia
Cabin Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Take the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience
Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Non-Saudis only
- Minimum arm-reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to Saudia standard height and weight chart
- Women wearing Hijab or Head Cover are welcome to apply
- Intermediate English knowledge is required ( to present the certificate if applicable )
- Must have a pleasant personality and appearance
- No visible tattoo’s and/or body piercing are when in uniform
- Minimum age is 20 years
- The Maximum age is 30 years. For those who have flying experience of 1 year or more with other airlines, the maximum age is 35 years
- Minimum of High School Degree (Must be officially translated in English)
Required Document to Apply
- Personal CV/Resume
- Full-length picture
- Highest degree obtained showing the overall average/GPA
- Flying experience proof if applicable
- Any additional related documents
To apply for this job please visit saudia.taleo.net.