Job Title – Senior First Officer
Company Name – Air Asia
Job Location – Bangalore, India
Apply Online – Click here
- Participate in the Commander’s crew briefing, and be aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as the relevant papers documenting the aircraft’s technical status and its anticipated load.
- Ensure that licenses, medical certification, passport, and visas are valid and that logbook is maintained up-to-date at all times.
- Ascertain a crosscheck is done ensuring the required documents (license, passport, SEP card, etc.) of all the operating tech crew are valid.
- Execute the tasks and functions of either the PF or PNF as directed by Commander In-flight.
- Assist the Commander in the management of the flight deck work by observing a well-balanced task distribution systematic co-operation and exchange of information, monitoring the flight progress and the aircraft systems and observing the airspace and the performance of other Flight deck crew members.
- Deal with all documents which have to be completed (e.g. Operational Flight Plan, occurrence reports, Voyage Report &, etc.).
- After completion of the flight, assist the Commander in completing the aircraft documentation, leaving the flight deck clean and tidy for the next flight crew, handing over the aircraft to the next flight crew taking charge or to the authorized ground personnel or in absence of an engineer or responsible person, having the aircraft secured and handing over the completed documentation to authorized personnel or forwarding such documents by other means
Desired Skills & Experience
- Friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous, self-starter, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Hold a valid Malaysian ATPL with the valid instrument and type rating or hold a valid
- Malaysian CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL.
- Hold a valid DCAM medical certificate (class 1).
- English Language Proficiency of level 4.
- Minimum 500 hours on Airlines operations multi Pilot Aircraft.
- Preferably equipped with EFIS/FMS.
- Current on aircraft within the last 12 months.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
To apply for this job please visit airasia.eightfold.ai.