Website Singapore Airline
Job Title – Information Technology (customer service)
Company Name – Singapore Airline
Application Process – Online
Last Date of Application – NA
Job Description of Information Technology Staff
- Review and analyze business requirements. Propose IT solutions and implement them according to the digital roadmap timeline.
- Work with business units and relevant functional managers to ensure that solutions delivered are aligned to the
- Digital Enterprise Architecture and IT Application roadmap.
- Track and identify feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for awareness, and potential adoption by the business.
- Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track early resolution of system issues.
- Manage major application development projects under the customer service portfolio. Resolve potential issues that may affect the project. Report on project status for track and project steering committees.
- Monitor product roadmap for periodic upgrades. Help the business in budgeting its IT plans.
Required Skills for Information Technology Officer
- I possess a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master.
- At least 4 years of work experience in IT Project Management, System Integration, Design, Development, and Implementation.
- Experience in the application of Design Thinking methodology and Agile approach.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Practical experience in database design and software development is preferred.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: J2EE, RDBMS, analytics, cloud computing, augmented reality.
- Other areas (networks, servers, security, middleware, and open-source software such as Apache Tomcat, Springbot) will also have some degree of capacity.
- Ability to manage vendors to ensure standards & timely delivery
Here you can apply.
To apply for this job please visit singaporeairlines.csod.com.