Do you want to become a cabin crew in Delhi, India? Then here you will get the latest Spicejet careers for cabin crew in August 2023. All the males and females can apply for the Spicejet cabin crew online and book their interview spot. So, if you have completed your schooling and want to apply for an Airport job then you need to read the below information before jumping into the application process.
Company Name – SpiceJet
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Interview Dates – 27 September 2023
Interview Time – 10:00 AM-02:00 PM
Interview Location – Spice Star Academy, SpiceJet Ltd. Building No.39, Sector 18, Gurugram – 122001
Application Process – Online [For more interview dates please check out the below link]
Here you can check out the Spicejet cabin crew interview dates and application process for other locations.
Eligibility Criteria Spicejet Air Hostess
- The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board or university.
- The applicant should be 18-27 years old, but the experienced crew must be relaxed.
- Height is a minimum of 155 cm and it has only allowed the women.
- Weight should be according to BMI. (You can check the BMI standard from google.com).
- Acceptable Eyesight 6/6, Acceptable limit – +/- 1.5
- SpiceJet Airlines gives priority to an unmarried candidate for the cabin crew member.
- Pleasant personality with an immaculate color and good body language.
- All applicants should have excellent communication skills oral and written. (Hindi and English).
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
Job Descriptions Air Hostess
- Spicejet cabin crew members should take care of the safety and security of passengers on the flight and should serve them better.
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is stored safely.
- Examining all seat belts and Galleries is safe before take-off.
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- You have to serve meals and refreshments to the passengers.
- Advice to sell duty-free goods and to impose any allowance restrictions on their destination.
- To convince passengers and to ensure that they follow the safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
- Provide first aid to the passenger where necessary.
- Ensure passengers get safely off at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead locker and there is no stove way or suspicious luggage on board.
- Completing paperwork, including writing flight reports.
Also, check another article to get the cabin crew interview question list which will help you to clear this interview.
How to Apply for Spicejet Careers
So, friends if you want to apply for the Spicejet careers at Delhi Airport. Then first you need to click on the below Apply Now button then you will see the airline’s official link. Then you need to click that link to visit the airline’s official job post and Freinds these all are open-day interviews.
Note – Here you can check out the Indigo Airline’s latest ground staff jobs for freshers males and females.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.spicejet.com.