Date & Time – 04 December 2020, 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Venue – Spicejet Ltd., Building No. 321, Udyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurugram -122016
- The job involves handling inbound and outbound calls of SpiceJet’s external/internal customers pertaining to bookings, reschedulements, queries, complaint handling, and facilitation over the call.
- To respond to the questions about airline regulations, assisting customers on their travel plans.
- Adherence to departmental productivity standards
- Additionally, Reservation Executive could be involved in offering selling competitive prices &
- Educational Qualification – Pursuing Graduation / Graduate any stream
- Applicant age should be under 18 -27 yrs
- Communication skills good in Verbal (both Hindi and English ) & Written (English).
- Computer skills and typing knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations
Perks & Benefit – Pick-Up/Drop Facility
How to Apply
Interested candidate may share their updated resume at [email protected] and please Note – Subject line of the Email/ Resume to be mentioned “Resume_Name_Reservations”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org