Spicejet Pilot Vacancy
Website SpiceJet Airline
Recently Spicejet hiring captain for Q400 aircraft. So all the CPL holder can apply for these pilot jobs. Just she/he need to check some other requirement from the airline end which I have mentioned in the below. So, I hope you will enjoy reading this job article.
Spicejet Pilot Requirement Criteria
- Must have passed proficiency test on a flight simulator by DGCA-approved examiner covering PF and PNF duties (duration of 4hrs/2hrs each).
- Pilots with more than 2000 hours with ATPL are invited to apply for the Q400 fleet.
- Transition to Boeing 737 after 1000 hours PIC on Q400.
- The minimum photo on type/version – 100 hrs with current IR / LR check / LR check / (pilot proficiency check)
- Recent experience – at least three take-offs and landings within the preceding 90 days in a flight simulator approved for the aircraft type, or purpose.
Details of Spice jet Captain Jobs
Aircraft Type – Q400
Job Position – Trainee Captain / Transition Captain
Background – Aviation
Note – Successful candidates will be offered the designation of trainee captain or transition captain (RHS) after psychiatric tests and interviews.
How to Apply Online for Spicejet Pilot
If you want to apply online for Spicejet pilot career please visit airline official website and check the full information from there. Also, you can send your details to email@example.com. Then the company will contact you for farther information.
Also, you can contact their office address in the below –
Corp. Office, 319, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon, 122016 (Haryana) INDIA, Telephone — +91 11 55515063/4
Note – here you can check out some airlines cabin crew interview question & answer which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
If you have any more query to ask me related this jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org