Website Star Air
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- Graduate, Fresher’s can apply
- The CSE forms the backbone of the operations at the airport as they are the main workforce for passenger handling and to ensure safety and services to the passengers.
- The CSE is expected to report for the shift fully groomed as per the company requirement and on time.
- The CSE must check his/her allocation and report for the allocation as prescribed in this manual
Following are the broad allocations which the staff would be required to do
- Floor walking
- Boarding hall
- Baggage make up
- Load and Trim
Any other additional duties and responsibilities as advised/instructed by the superiors
- The CSE must do the preflight checks as required by the allocation which includes checking outgoing/incoming loads, special handlings, respective kits, and other resources required. He/she shall check the availability and serviceability of all the equipmentâ€™s, before starting the job allocation.
- The CSE is required to perform all the job functions of the above allocations as per the company policy as prescribed in this manual.
- The CSE is responsible to do the post-flight work, including documentation and follow-ups as prescribed in this manual and /or as required.
- The CSE is required to keep himself/herself updated for any updates on Policy changes, schemes, market scenarios, etc. through logbooks, briefings, company channels, etc.
- The CSE is directly and wholly responsible for following of all company Policies and Procedures in conformity to various manuals like Ground Handling Manual, Security Manual, Human resource manual, etc.
- The CSE E shall perform the job functions of the allocation while keeping in mind the safety and services aspect to the passengers.
To apply for this job please visit starair.in.