Website United Airline
Are you looking for United Airlines jobs as a flight attendant? Is that your dream job? Then read this article till the end to apply for these jobs.
Job Title – Flight Attendant
Company Name – United Airline
Job Location – Chicago, IL US
Mode of Application – Online
Important Note – Please apply to this position if you are fluent (speak & read) in Czech, Dutch, German, Greek or Hindi. If you do not speak and read the above languages please regularly check jobs.united.com for future opportunities.
Requirement Criteria of United Flight Attendant
- 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Professional appearance (e.g. no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English; fluently speaking and reading a second language is an asset
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to the overhead bin; lift window exit), and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.)
- Ability to pass vision, hearing and middle ear function tests, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical exam and drug screen
- Successful completion of a seven-week training program (we provide a $140/week stipend, along with hotel
- accommodations, breakfast, and lunch while in class) Trainees who successfully complete the seven-week training program will receive a $1,000 incentive payment at graduation
- Ability to purchase an initial uniform and luggage (payment plan available)
Important Criteria for United Airline Cabin Crew Jobs
- You could be assigned to one of our base domiciles (Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco, Washington Dulles, Boston, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Honolulu, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Guam Micronesia or Tokyo Narita) and are expected to have reliable transportation.
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas.
- You need to be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
- You should expect to work on reserve, with a guarantee of 78 flight hours per month, based on operational needs.
- You are expected to be available for assignments 24/7, including nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours and on limited notice.
- You should be willing to fly domestic and international flights and be away from your base domicile for up to six days.
- As you gain seniority, you will gain more flexibility and control over your schedule.
- Being able to maintain reliable, punctual attendance is critical.
- Dependability and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
Your service heart will help you take flight
Flight attendants at United are expected to display exceptional interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment, and be able to resolve conflicts with grace.
Caring happens regardless of our customers’ dispositions or challenges. There will be moments where you are expected to remain calm and positive even when our customers are not.
Experience in customer service, hospitality, food service, the aviation industry, safety-related positions, social service, healthcare/medical positions or the military would be ideal.
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.