Wizz Air Cabin Crew Jobs in Kyiv, Ukraine
Website Wizz Air
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
Job Role of Wizz Cabin Crew
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform onboard and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian,
- Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing a uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.