- Job Location Cengkaréng, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization Air Asia
- Job Title Cabin Crew
- Apply Link
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Company Name – AirAsia
Job Location – Cengkareng, Indonesia
Note – All the fresher and experienced applicants can apply through the online process only.
Cabin Crew Skills & Experience
- Dynamic, positive and highly motivated individuals who share the passion for the ultimate excellence in service
- Friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with customers
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Passion for traveling and assisting passengers.
- Minimum SPM with credit in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- To attend pre-flight briefing, during which Cabin Crews are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight.
- To carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- To welcome passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
- To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- To check all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- To perform sales on meal & duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers; completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from our aviation resume expert. HURRY
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.