- Job Location Delhi Airport, Delhi, India
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization Air India
- Job Title RT Operators
Are you looking for Air India job? still, can’t get any solid information about air India vacancy? don’t worry I will help you to search Air India Career. Friends in this article you will get full details about air India airline recent vacancy in Delhi for RT operator. Here you will get everything about the jobs.
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals to join us as RT Operators (On fixed term contract) for the following number of posts at Delhi.
Full Details of Air India Job Delhi
No. of vacancies – 08 (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt.directives.)
Job Location – Delhi
Interview venue – Regional Training Centre Air India Limited, Northern Region Opposite Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal-1 (Palam Airport) New Delhi – 110037
Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of five years which is further extendable as per the requirement of the Company and candidate’s performance. Candidates will be posted at Delhi and Mumbai however, their services may be utilized at any other domestic station as per the requirement of the Company.
Eligibility criteria for Air India Career as RT Operator
- Age: Maximum Age Limit will be 60 years.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
RT Qualification: Must be in possession of valid RTR (A), RTR (C) or RTR (P) license issued by Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
Note – For cabin crew interview its very important that how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not you can download a sample professional resume or CVformate free here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 300 only.
The Process to Attend Indian Airlines Job in Delhi
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria as on 01.07.2019, would be required to report for registration followed by a personal interview on the above-maintioned date and place.
So friends click here to download the Application form from the official page.
Important Information to Attenda the Air India Recruitment As RT Staff
- The application form is filled in the prescribed format which is available on our website’s Career page: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photo, which has been pasted in the application format given
- One set of self attested photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, educational qualification, RT Licence issued by Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India, caste certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only) in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority, and experience (such as appointment letter, Photo identity card etc., Salary slips, Experience letter from previous company employer etc.) along with original copy.
- In favour of Air India Limited payable in Delhi or Mumbai Rs. Due to the demand draft of 500 / – (only five hundred rupees), application fee (application fee), the candidate is present for the walk-in-selection. The charges are not applicable for the of SC / ST candidates but they have to show a valid certificate for that. Please mention your full name and mobile number on the demand draft reverse. It can be noted that if a candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, then the demand draft will not be returned.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category should be in possession of category certificates in the prescribed format for the job of the central government with the status of non-creamy prayer. Please note that the validity of the “non-creamy layer” certificate should not be more than 6 months old from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants serving in Government / Public Sector / Semi-Government undertakings or autonomous Bodies should go with their current employer with appropriate channel or “NOC” with an appropriate application form.
Air India RT Operator Salary Details
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly emolument of Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand only). After completion of one year of service, the incumbent would also be eligible for employers contribution towards PF @ 10% of the (Basic pay + HRA). In addition to the above, incumbents will also be eligible for Medical Facilities for self (ONLY), as per rules of the company.
Also, here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
I think Above information will help you to attend Air India job for RT operator. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any query you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below comment box I will reply you. Thank You and best of luck.