- Job Location Rue de l'Aéroport, Grâce-Hollogne, Belgium
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization ALS Airline
- Job Title Pilot / Captain
CAE Parc are now looking to add B747 EASA Capts to the Expat Pilot group we now have in ASL Belgium. This is a B747-400 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20-day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B747-400
- Last commercial flight on B747-400 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B747-400 type rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and the last date of flight within the past 6 month
“CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.