- Job Location Fairbanks, AK, USA
- Salary 20 - 25 USD/Hour INR 20 - 25 USD/Hour Month
- Hiring Organization Everts Air Cargo
- Job Title AP Mechanic
Assists with the maintenance of company aircraft.
- Help installation, maintenance, and repair workers in maintenance, parts replacement, and repair of aircraft.
- Adjust and connect or disconnects wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Perform duties, such as furnishing tools and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools; and holding materials or tools for workers.
- Assemble and disassemble machinery, equipment, components, and parts.
- Clean or lubricate machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Help mechanics maintain and repair vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical equipment.
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects, for assembly or
installation, hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
- Assist with preheating, launch and recovery, servicing, fluids, snow removal, and deicing.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
- Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and
- Requires manual dexterity to assemble and dissemble intricate assemblies.
- Requires frequent lifting of weights of 70 lb or more.
- Requires standing on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stand for extended periods of time.
- Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.