- Job Location Long Island, New York, USA
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization jetBlue
- Job Title Director Cloud Engineering & Operations
The Director of IT Cloud Engineering & Operations is responsible for creating, managing, and supporting cloud computing infrastructure for JetBlue. The software portfolio includes both custom and package applications that employ cutting edge technologies and practices to JetBlue’s business units (Operations, Revenue, and Support). Work with IT Enterprise Architecture Team, Infrastructure operations team, Security operations team, Development team, and CISO team to create and maintain a cutting-edge cloud solution for the software portfolio.
- Develop and maintain cloud technology solutions and processes that will enable organizations to scale, innovate, improve crew member and staff experience, and operate efficiently and effectively.
- Redesign processes and build cloud solutions and infrastructure to enable staff to do their work with members and each other better, faster in scalable ways.
- Holistically own architecture, security, compute dev ops, and support of the new platforms in the cloud.
- Strategize, define and own future state cloud architecture while reducing time to market in developing and managing cloud applications
- Manage, report, and optimize the TCO in the cloud.
- Proactively, manage our security exposure and mitigate high risk by partnering with our CISO team and security operations team.
- Empower and inspire staff and members through education and the demonstration of impactful technology-driven solutions.
- Act as the first point of contact for senior leadership regarding all cloud solutions
- Guide business units in the development of cloud strategy and establish policies and procedures for developing and supporting all cloud deployments
- Approve contracts and negotiate pricing with business partners
- Enable the business by enabling high-priority projects which support JetBlue’s business objectives, and which leverage the technologies and systems composing IT’s cloud technology vision
- Take a significant role in the development of crew members to support the engagement, growth, goal achievement
- Understand the impact of each project, available resources, and external drivers to appropriately prioritize and assign projects
- Follow up and report out on project goals
- Work in collaboration with all organization teams to identify opportunities to improve processes and innovate
- Ensure the tech products are appropriately adapted and improved with teams’ input to deliver on the organization’s mission
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous experience in cloud engineering
- Seven (7) years of management experience across application development, DevOps or cloud engineering
- Experience with industry standards in project management and development methodologies (PMBOK, MSF, SEI, Agile Methods, RUP, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud based development environments and standards and automation
- Ability to strategically think about business initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience tackling tough issues, working across lines of difference, and creating inclusive environment to develop equitable practices
- Proven ability to engage others in a compelling, persuasive manner and build relationships around shared interest and beliefs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills, with an appreciation for confidentiality
- Ability to motivate and positively engage staff and management in ways that build trust and enthusiasm
- Previous track record of managing multiple large-scale projects and managing change effectively in context of ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Experience developing and implementing organization-wide technological and digital strategies aligned with organizational mission
- Proven ability to perform in a collaborative, team-centric environment with a strong customer orientation (internal and external)
- Available for occasional overnight travel (20%)
- In possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Masters in Computer Science
- Experience in large scale modern cloud-based application implementations
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Must fulfill safety accountabilities as prescribed by JetBlue’s Safety Management System
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
- Uphold JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understand how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)