- Job Location Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization Malindo Air
- Job Title Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Date of the Interview – 14 September 2019, Saturday
Time of the Interview – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Registration)
Interview Venue – Pusat Jobs Malaysia Aras 3, Pusat Transformasi Bandar (UTC), No. 5, Jalan 14/8, Seksyen 14, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
For more details please check the Malindo air cabin crew details post.
Responsibilities of Malindo Air Cabin Crew
- As a flight attendant, you should maintain a full working knowledge of flight attendant emergency procedures, as defined in the Security Emergency Procedures (SEP) manual. In an emergency, the flight attendant is responsible for the commander to implement relevant procedures and emergency practice.
- You should maintain high standards and good attendance at all times in your work.
- Allows the SFA / Commander to report any such event that could jeopardize the safety of the operation. All of you should be fully acquainted with the Malindo Air Aircraft Galley Equipment, Catering Stowages, and Passenger Emmanie Equipment and their operations.
- You must ensure the cabin safety under the overall rights and responsibilities of the Commander. (Safety of passengers and safety of cabin loads and galley)
Requirements of Malindo Air Job Vacancy
- The applicant’s age should be 19 to 35 years old.
- Height should be 175cm and above. (check google for fit to cm)
- Weight must be below 60 kg.
- SPM credit in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- No visible piercing and criminal offense.
- Only Malaysian national holder (female) can apply for this job.
- No tattoos or body art should be visible while wearing a uniform of the airlines. (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- All the applicants should Medically fit.
- Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Dress Code – Should be worn Office attire like- Skirt below knee length and sleeveless with full makeup.
- Fluent in English- verbal, written, and comprehension.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please Bring the below document to attend the OD airlines Walk-in-Interview –
- Updated CV – original and photocopy of NRIC.
- 1 copy of the latest portrait (full body)photograph.
- the release letter from the previous employer.
- Original and photocopy of SPM or Degree certificate.
- 1 copy of the latest passport-sized photograph.