- Job Location New York, NY, USA
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization Qatar Airways
- Job Title Passenger Service Agent
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Airport Service Agent. This role is based in JFK Airport, New York.
You will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst traveling. You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Specific accountabilities include
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
To be successful in this role, you will need a High school qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer-facing role within the airport environment. Knowledge of airport functions including passenger and baggage handling, Weight and Balance, and Dangerous Goods Regulations is required.
The ability to work shifts, including weekends, is essential.
You must also have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered for this role.