- Job Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Salary N/A INR N/A Month
- Hiring Organization Qatar Airways
- Job Title Cargo Agent Jobs
Qatar Airways jobs for ground staff in Chennai. All the Indians can apply for Qatar Airways jobs also, you should remember it’s not a walk-in-interview. So, you need to apply online by following steps.
So, friends if you want to become a ground staff in Qatar airways. Here I have mentioned all the required information to attend the Qatar Airways ground staff interview. Like – Interview date, time, venue, cabin crew requirement criteria, etc.
Qatar Airways Job Interview Details
Job title – Cargo Reservations Agent
Job location – Chennai, India
Apply Online – click here
Qatar Airways Cargo Agent Job Responsibility
In this position, you will ensure the smooth operational flow of cargo through acceptance and management of bookings. You will monitor and record reservations and ensure all aspects of the bookings are properly recorded and submitted. You will also be required to coordination with Cargo Sales Executives, Qatar Airways (QR) Space Control, and local area Ground Handling Agents (GSAs).
- Accept bookings of cargo sales, load flight reservations in the system and ensure they are properly inputted into the cargo system.
- Liaise between cargo sales team and space control to ensure reservations are done properly.
- Make bookings with OAL / trucking companies and make use of SPA contracts to ensure satisfactory services.
- Provide a working list to GHAs within the agreed time frame.
Required Eligibility for Qatar Airways Cargo Agent
You must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Your MS Office Skills must be at an advanced level. You should have 2 years’ experience in the Cargo Reservations / Cargo Air Freight Industry. You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English and currently be legally eligible to live and work in India.
Document List to Attend or Apply for Qatar Airways Cargo Officer
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
Note – is it your first time to faced cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you have a clear idea about the Qatar Airways Jobs for cabin crew walk-in-interview. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.