- Job Location Mascot NSW, Australia
- Salary 55K - 59K AUD, Month INR 55K - 59K AUD, Month Month
- Hiring Organization Regional Express
- Job Title Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew
- Apply Link
Normally flight attendant position is a very responsible position for every airline. Flight attendants do the best part of airline service that they provide to their passengers. Rex flight attendants are their Ambassadors.
The main role of a flight attendant is passenger safety as well as the responsibility of providing a personal, genuine, and caring service to all their passengers.
Rex flies to many unique destinations providing its passengers with a link between the City and Regional Australia. Rex Flight Attendants are based in Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Orange, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, and Wagga Wagga.
Rex Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum height of 173 cm
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- School Certificate or equivalent
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- A competent level of English both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time Customer Service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (incl must be able to swim 50m fully clothed)
- have excellent grooming and personal presentation.
- have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- possess good organizational and time management skills
Note – Are you looking for a job in USA or Canada, then here you can check out the latest vacancy of Air Canada
How to Apply for Rex Airlines Jobs
To apply for Regional Express airline careers you need to visit their website first by clicking on the below button and then you can apply online.
After click there, a login page will be shown. You need to log in or register yourself. Then you need to fill up your personal information and upload your resume to submit your application for Rex airlines careers.