- Job Location Changi, Singapore INR Month
- Hiring Organization Scoot
- Job Title Pilot
Requirement Criteria for Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme
- All the applicants must have completed a minimum of 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE ‘O’ level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or it’s equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certifications as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6, and not color blind.
- Commit for a period of 18 consecutive months without any interruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
Job Description of Scoot Cadet Pilot
Embark on a flight career with a lively and fun airline! Get off to an exciting career with the Scooter Cadet Pilot Program!
We are not your normal airline. Our brands give a touch of spontaneity, movement, informality, and quirkiness – all attributes we know well. These characteristics will be expressed in a unique spirit that encodes our values and style. An airline with a different viewpoint, surrounded by people with ‘scooters’.
Our cadets will undergo a customized co-funded 19-month training course at our preferred training college. Course completion equips you with a Multi-Cruise Pilot License (MPL) or ‘Frozen’ ICAO ATPL. Now, you are one step closer to becoming a second officer / junior first officer!
Upon graduating from the MPL cadet program, you will undertake scoot base and line training to ensure you are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge required to fly a Boeing 787 Dreamliner or Airbus 320.
So if you are fond of aviation and have scooty air, we welcome you to travel with us and go on to fulfill your aspiration to become a pilot.
Note – find out the latest aviation job vacancy for cabin crew Worldwide.
Desirable Skills for Scoot Air Pilot Jobs
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation jobs
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence, and maturity
- A sense of humor to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
The last date of online application is 31st August 2020 Singapore Standard Time