- Job Location Airport Boulevard, Changi Airport Singapore (SIN), Singapore
- Salary 30,833 - 33,218 SGD Per Month INR 30,833 - 33,218 SGD Per Month Month
- Hiring Organization Singapore Airline
- Job Title Customer Service Staff
Now Singapore Airlines is hiring customer service staff in the Information technology department. So, If you want to become a Singapore airline staff please check the below details to apply online.
Job Title – Customer Service Staff (Information Technology)
Department – IT
Company Name – Singapore Airline
Last Date of Apply – N/A
Salary – N/A
Job Location – Singapore Airport
Mode of Application – Online
- You should have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master.
- At least 4 years of work experience in IT Project Management, System Integration, Design, Development, and Implementation.
- Experience in the application of Design Thinking methodology and Agile approach.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Practical experience in database design and software development is preferred.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: J2EE, RDBMS, analytics, cloud computing, augmented reality.
- Some degree of capability in other areas (network, servers, security, middleware, and open-source software such as Apache Tomcat, Springbot) will also be advantageous.
- Ability to manage vendors to ensure standards & timely delivery
- Review and analyze business requirements. Propose IT solutions and implement them according to the digital roadmap timeline.
- Work with business units and relevant functional managers to ensure that solutions delivered are aligned to the Digital Enterprise Architecture and IT Application roadmap.
- Track and identify feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for awareness, and potential adoption by the business.
- Liaise with vendors for implementation of enhancements and track prompt resolution of system issues.
- Manage key application development projects under the Customer Service portfolio. Anticipate potential issues that might impact the project. Track and report project status to project steering committees.
- Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades. Assist the business in the budgetary sizing of their IT plans.